Estimator (Construction Minor Works)
Based in East Yorkshire – Commutable from Barton, Bridlington, Cottingham, Doncaster, Driffield, Grimsby, Hessle, Hull, Howden, Market Weighton, Scunthorpe, York
Salary and Benefits – £35,000 – £50,000 (Dependent on Experience) + Pension+ Car or Car Allowance
- Our client is a large construction company based in East Yorkshire.
- They are the looking to recruit an experienced Estimator to join their team
- They have a positive outlook and some excellent bid opportunities both with existing and new clients.
You must have the following:
- Must have past experience working as an Estimator
- Must have past experience of working within construction
- Must have a driving license.
- Ability to use Microsoft office including Excel spreadsheets
The position will be working on Minor Works project up to £2M. The work is predominantly buildings based but can consist of commercial, industrial, and council projects. Experience of estimating refurbishment and extension projects
Must have ability to work on a number of quotes/tenders concurrently. Some experience of negotiating schemes would be preferred.
To apply for the Estimator role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref 5426KS by email to Katie Seed: email@example.com RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd are a well established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise