Engineering Labourer, Field Technician, Pump Fitter , Trainee Service Engineer
Location- Commutable from Barton, Beverley, Hessle, Hull, Hornsea, Cottingham, Driffield, Hessle, Goole, Market Weighton, Willerby.
Salary and Benefits
£25,927.20 per inclusive of holiday pay plus 5-20 hours overtime, Staying Away Bonus £44.83 per night plus expenses, Call Out Bonus
- Lots of overtime available with most weeks being between 50-60 hours
- Interesting role in a Niche market
- Chance to progress to a Skilled Service Engineer
My client is a specialist mechanical company based in East Yorkshire and due to an increase in workload, they are looking for an Engineering Labourer to join their team. The business have secured several new contracts and as a result are looking to expand the team. This role will involve staying away from home on a regular basis during the week Mon to Friday, but it is very rare that weekends are worked.
You must have the following:
- Full UK Drivers Licence
- Having a CSCS card or equivalent would be advantageous, but if not the client can put you through this
- Some Mechanical or Electrical Skills
- Must be able to use hand tools
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent timekeeping and someone who Monday to Friday are flexible for lots of hours and some time away from home
- As this role is a customer facing role you must be smart and presentable and happy dealing with customers face to face
Responsibilities: The role is a mix between working in the workshop in Hull carrying out labouring duties and working on site assisting their engineers with installations and repairs on various pumps and pumping systems.
To apply for the Engineering Labourer vacancy, please send your CV along with your salary details, Quoting Ref: 6243SC by email to Simon Cutsforth : email@example.com RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.