JOB TITLE: Electronic Repair Technician / Electrical Repair Technician
COMMUTABLE FROM: Preston, Blackburn, Blackpool, Chorley, Wigan, Bolton, Southport, Fleetwood
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £23,000 – £26,000
- 25 Holidays + 8 Bank Holidays
- Early finish on a Friday
- Free on-site parking
- Company Sick Pay
- Company pension scheme
- Staff discounts off a wide range of products
- Company Benefits Discount and Rewards Scheme which includes shop discounts, hotel discounts, days out and more
COMPANY INFORMATION: My client is large international Electro-Mechanical firm. There are looking for an Electronic Repairs Technician to join their site that specialises in technology products, services and solutions for electronic systems.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- HNC, HND City & Guilds 224 Electronics Servicing or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience from which knowledge and job skills has been obtained.
- Strong background of electrical and electronic product testing and evaluation, preferably proficient at fault finding down to component level rather than module level.
- Good knowledge of industry practices and relevant standards that have been acquired via academic instruction and/or relevant work experience.
- Working knowledge of electrical standards and conformity directives.
- Able to use soldering and test equipment such as oscilloscopes and test meters.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Able to use Microsoft Word and Excel to create reports.
- Well organised with proven planning and prioritisation skills.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and able to meet deadlines.
- Previous experience of working in a product Returns environment is an advantage.
- Preferred previous experience of working in a customer facing role.
- Have an eye for the detail and to be able accurately express findings.
- Previous experience of logistics movement processes is preferred.
- Repair customer’s products as required.
- Adhere to company product test procedures and maintain a consistent process.
- Liaise with product management and Compliance manager to help facilitate product changes and improvements.
- Help maintain a spares management system.
- Help with product reworks.
- Help drive sales via product quality feedback and credible after sales support.
- Support the Technical Sales Team with customer product queries.
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.