Electrical M/S Maintenance Technician, Electrical Maintenance Engineer (2d2N on 4off )
Commutable from Beverley, Bridlington. Cottingham , Driffield, Hedon, Hessle, Hornsea, Hull, Leven, Preston, Willerby.
Salary and Benefits
- £37,417.38-£41,521 + overtime available + Pension + Share Saver Scheme after 12 months
- Chance to work for a growing and established Company
- The salary will move to 41.5k after a successful 3 month probation period
- Chance to work on a modern purpose-built site with lots of new equipment and technologies
- Opportunity to improve your salary with Overtime
- Longer term chance to process within the company.
My client is a leading food manufacturing company who are looking to recruit an electrically biased maintenance engineer. The company have several sites across the UK and supply to the major supermarkets.
You must have the following:
- Previous Electrical maintenance experience
- Ideally be apprentice trained with 17th or 18th edition
- Must be able to work both alone and in a small team.
- It is essential candidates can work under pressure.
- Must be happy to work on a 2 Days 2 Nights and 4off basis
- Experience of both reactive and pre-planned maintenance
- Ideally candidates would have food experience, but other FMCG backgrounds will be considered.
This role is to work on a 4 on 4 off Days rota working 2d2n 4 Off
The principle purpose of the role will be to maintain the designated plant and equipment sufficiently to enable the business to operate within food hygiene and health and safety regulations. The candidates will be working in a Food manufacturing environment on a range of equipment including packaging machines, cutting machines, seal packaging equipment, slicing machines, check weighers, conveyors. The role will be electrically biased, but you will also be expected to get involved in some mechanical work. The position will be working in a refrigerated/chilled environment.
To apply for the Electrical Maintenance Technician, Electrical Maintenance Engineer role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref 5571SC by email to Simon Cutsforth : email@example.com RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.