Days Electrical Maintenance Technician, Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Based in East Yorkshire ,Commutable from Barton, Beverley, Bridlington. Cottingham , Driffield, Hedon, Hessle, Hornsea, Hull, Leven, Preston, Willerby.
Salary and Benefits
£41,373-£42,786 Dependent on Experience + overtime available + Call Outs + Contributory Pension +26 days holiday plus BH
– Chance to work for a well -established company who are part of a huge worldwide group
– Days based role working Mon-Friday with no nights or weekends
– Lots of variety in the role and the chance to work on a range of complex and automated equipment
– Lots of investment on site including a recent multi-million pound expansion which will result in a huge increase in capacity
– A friendly place to work with a low staff turnover and longer term opportunities to progress
My client is a leading specialist process food manufacturing company who are looking to recruit an electrically biased maintenance engineer. The company are part of a huge multinational group with sites across the globe. Please note although this is a food firm the plant and the machinery is more like a chemical plant/industrial processing plant.
You must have the following:
- Previous Electrical maintenance experience
- Ideally be apprentice trained with 17th or 18th edition
- Must have an excellent knowledge of Health and Safety
- Must be confident fault finding on PLCs
- Must be able to work both alone and in a small team.
- Must have a real can-do attitude and be pro-active with their approach
- It is essential candidates can work under pressure.
- Experience of both reactive and pre-planned maintenance
- Ideally have some instrumentation experience
The role will be working Monday to Thursday 8am-4:15pm and Friday 8am-4pm and you will be expected to work on a call out rota. The successful candidate will be working as part of a team of 10 engineers.
This is a critical role responsible for all aspects of proactive and reactive maintenance and fault finding on the industrial machinery, instrumentation and automated systems onsite at a highly successful manufacturing plant. The equipment on site is varied and includes silos, packaging equipment, pumps, heat exchangers, effluent treatment plant, flow meters, pipes, heat exchangers, valves, robotics and DCS systems.
The role will also have responsibility for accurate record keeping, continuous improvement and health and safety.
To apply for the Electrical Maintenance Technician, Electrical Maintenance Engineer role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref 6206SC by email to Simon Cutsforth : email@example.com RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.