Electrical Maintenance Technician, Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Based in Lincolnshire and commutable from Bawtry, Blyton , Hemswell Cliff , Gainsborough, Kirton in Lindsay, Retford, Saxillby
Salary and Benefits
- £42,500 + overtime available + Call Outs + Contributory Pension +26 days holiday plus BH
– Chance to work for a well -established company who are part of a huge worldwide group
– Lots of variety in the role and the chance to work on a range of complex and automated equipment
– A friendly place to work with a low staff turnover and longer-term opportunities to progress
My client is a leading specialist process food manufacturing company who are looking to recruit an electrically biased maintenance engineer. The company are part of a huge multinational group with sites across the globe. Please note although this is a food firm the plant and the machinery is more like a chemical plant/industrial processing plant.
You must have the following:
- Previous Electrical maintenance experience
- Ideally be apprentice trained with 17th or 18th edition
- Must have an excellent knowledge of Health and Safety
- Must be able to work both alone and in a small team.
- Must have a real can-do attitude and be pro-active with their approach
- It is essential candidates can work under pressure.
- Experience of both reactive and pre-planned maintenance
The role will be working Monday to Friday alternating between 6am to 2pm and 2pm-10pm and you will be expected to work on a call out rota. The successful candidate will be working as part of a small team.
The postholder will be expected to maintain all Plant machinery to ensure the Gainsborough production facility is able to meet its KPIs and production efficiency
The role consists of both re-active and pro-active maintenance tasks and preventative maintenance on machines and equipment. There will be Involvement with new design, Overhaul and repair of machines and equipment. Ensuring machines and equipment on site are working and fully operational. The typical equipment includes Screw Conveyors, Drag Chain Systems, Bucket and Chain Elevators, Vertical Screw’s, Large Vessels and Silo’s, Filtration Systems and Rotary Valves.
To apply for the Electrical Maintenance Technician, Electrical Maintenance Engineer role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref 6210SC by email to Simon Cutsforth : email@example.com RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.