Shift Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Maintenance Engineer (4 on 4 off Days Only )
Commutable From: Barton, Beverley, Cottingham, Driffield, Hedon, Hessle, Howden, Hull, Goole, Willerby, Scunthorpe, York
Shift Pattern: 4 days on, 4 days off
Salary and Benefits:
£42,842 + Overtime + Pension + Share Saver Scheme + 28 days holiday
-Chance to work for a growing and established Company
-Opportunity to improve your salary with Overtime
– Longer term opportunities to progress within the business
– Excellent training and mentoring provided
My client is a leading food manufacturing company who are looking to recruit an electrically biased maintenance engineer. The company have several other sites across the UK and supply to the major supermarkets.
You must have the following:
- Proven multi-skilled engineer with both electrical and mechanical experience.
- Must have some form of an electrical qualification ideally be 17th or 18th
- Must be able to work both alone and in a small team
- It is essential candidates can work under pressure
- Ideally candidates would have food experience, but other FMCG backgrounds will be considered
Maintain production machinery in operational areas (including mixing) and fulfil task to maintain the fabric and plant of the site
- Maintain machinery and equipment to optimum standards safely with minimum downtime
- Provide a rapid response to breakdown situations and utilise time effectively to ensure known jobs are completed in a succinct timeframe
- Ensure high standards of housekeeping are maintained
- Ensure the efficient usage of spare parts, consumables and equipment
- Ensure that all health and safety and food hygiene procedures are adhered to at all times
- Maintain open and constructive lines of communication with the Production Department
- Liaise and escalate with all levels of management across all functions relating to engineering activities.
- Any administrative duties as required in the fulfilment of the engineering plan
- To decrease time lost due to breakdowns
- Satisfactory completion of the Planned Preventative Maintenance schedule
- Risk assess all jobs, to reduce the risk to health and safety issues in your area
- Responsible for and the ongoing support of daily ‘start ups’ in the production area
- Support the learning and development of the apprentices
The candidates could be working on a range of equipment including packaging machines, slicing machines, check weighers ,labellers, conveyors. There may also be some project work and in house machinery improvements to get involved with.
To apply for the Electrical Maintenance Engineer role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 6284SC by email to Simon Cutsforth : email@example.com
RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.
Maintenance / Manufacturing / FMCG / Engineering