Electrical Design Engineer, Electrical Draughtsperson
Commutable from Wetherby, Harrogate, Tadcaster, Thirsk, Otley , Leeds, Skipton, Bradford, York, Knaresborough, Ripon
£35,000 – £45,000 dependent on experience based on a 37.5 hour working week + Pension + Holidays that rise with service + Flexi Time surrounding start and finish times + Bonus
- Market Leader in a specialist sector
- Great Variety in the role
- Longer term opportunity to grow and progress within the business
- Flexible start and finish times available
- Chance to work for a friendly and well-established business
My client is a leading firm who supply and manufacture to a wide range of industries including Chemical, Water, Oil and Gas, Petrochemical, Food Processing, Glass, Paper and Print. Due to an upturn of orders they need to recruit an electrical design engineer to help support the Electrical Manager and Senior Project Engineer.
You must have the following :
- To be considered for the role candidates must have worked in an electrical design role or Electrical Project based role
- It is essential that the candidate has worked on Electrical Autocad
- Ideally have some experience on PLCs, but training will be given
- Must be flexible and be able to work on a variety of projects
- Production of electrical design specifications including
- Panel electrical schematics and layouts,
- Procurement specifications and datasheets,
- Installation design including cable schedules, cable calculations, routing and location drawings,
- Software specifications including control system boolean logic diagrams and operator interfaces.
- Production of Functional Safety documentation to ensure compliance with IEC standards.
- Procurement of all electrical control equipment and budget control.
- Support to Sales Section including production of cost, time resource estimates and attend client meetings.
- Support to Projects and Service Sections for on site equipment installation and on site commissioning.
To apply for the Electrical Design Engineer, Electrical Draughtsperson role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref 5817SC by email to Simon Cutsforth : firstname.lastname@example.org
RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.