JOB TITLE: 2x Electrical bias Maintenance Engineer, Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer, Engineer, Maintenance Technician
COMMUTABLE FROM: Doncaster, Wakefield, Sheffield, Rotherham, Scunthorpe, Leeds, Selby, Pontefract, Barnsley, Worksop, Gainsborough
SHIFT PATTERN: Days and Nights 3 on 3 off
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £45 536.40
- Company pension scheme
- Holiday allowance increasing after 1 years’ service
- Share scheme allowance
- Life assurance and employee assistance
- Mobile, gym, high street retail discount
COMPANY INFORMATION: Our Client is a leading manufacturer in the Yorkshire area that currently have a large number of contracts in place with major retail brands.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- HNC, HND, ONC, City and guilds in Electrical engineering
- Demonstrate Experience in Multi skilling
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing industry
- Ability to work both hands off and hands on
- Excellent health and safety knowledge
- Project Management/ budget management/ CMMS management experience essential
Duties will include working with your engineering shift team to ensure maximum availability of machinery on site also ensuring routine PPM’s are carried out.
- Development of and carrying out planned and preventative maintenance.
- Carry out breakdown diagnostics (RCA) and eliminate repeat failures.
- Involvement and leading Focussed improvement initiatives –
- Tagging exercises
- Restoring basic (as new) conditions
- Critical spare analysis + stock management
- 5s and Autonomous maintenance support for production teams
- Reduction of short stops on the equipment
- Involvement in CAPEX projects and machinery installation
- Generating and delivering small scale improvement projects
- Ensure strict compliance with company Health & Safety procedures.
- Perform other duties as required.
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.