JOB TITLE: Document Controller / Technical Clerk / Document Control Manager
COMMUTABLE FROM: Hull, Cottingham, Willerby, Hessle, Brough, Beverly, South Cave, Hedon, Keyingham, Barton upon Humber, Bishop Burton
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- 28 Holidays + 8 Bank Holidays
COMPANY INFORMATION: My client is an Energy Solutions Provider who have come up with new innovative technology in the Renewable Energy sector.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of operating IT systems, i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience of the use of Sharepoint in an engineering/project environment would be advantageous
- Demonstrable knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems
- Experience of working as a Document Controller in the Manufacturing Sector, Engineering Consultancy or other similar businesses.
- Ability to work in a pressurised and deadline-driven environment.
- Organised with excellent time management skills, demonstrable ability to manage multiple activities simultaneously.
- Good verbal and written skills, an ability to communicate professionally with colleagues at all levels of the business
- Meticulous attention to detail combined with the desire to maintain high standards.
- Establish and maintain an efficient document control system
- Work with the engineering management team to select and implement a document management tool
- Provide ongoing training to ensure key stakeholders understand the document control processes and expectations
- Perform quality assurance reviews of the system and lead resolution of all document control problems, issues and ideas for improvement
- Build effective relationships with all departments
- Expedite the review and approval of documentation including engineering documents, drawings, vendor data and procedures
- Plan, supervise and record document flow to and from all stakeholders
- Record and issue all incoming and outgoing correspondence, contractual notices and emails as required
- Issue transmittals and receipts concerning the documents in circulation
- File and archive records
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.
SECTOR: Renewable Energy