Days Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer, Days Senior Maintenance Engineer
Commutable from Beverley, Bridlington, Cottingham, Driffield, Filey, Hessle, Hornsea, Hull, Leconfield, Leven, Malton, Market Weighton, Pocklington, Preston, Scarborough, Willerby.
Salary and Benefits
- £40,000-£45,000 + overtime available + Pension and Holiday Days increase over time
- No nights, this is a Monday to Friday Days role 8am-5pm
- Chance to work for a growing and established Company
- Chance to implement and develop your own PPM system
- Longer term the role could grow further involve building a maintenance team
My client is a leading food manufacturing company who are looking to recruit a Senior M/S maintenance engineer. The company have several sites across the UK and supply to the major supermarkets.
You must have the following:
- Previous maintenance engineer experience
- Must be multi skilled and be competent and confident in both Electrical and Mechanical fault finding
- Ideally be an apprentice trained Engineer with 17th or 18th edition
- Must have experience of setting up a PPM System
- Must be happy being the sole Engineer on site and have a degree of flexibility
- Experience of both reactive and pre-planned maintenance
- Ideally candidates would have food experience, but other FMCG backgrounds will be considered.
The Senior M/S Engineer role will be Mon-Fri 8am to 5pm as a general guide, but there would be some flexibility expected in this. The postholder would be one of the key holders for the business.
The candidates will be working in a Food manufacturing environment on a range of equipment including Packaging machines, labelling machines, Shredders, Wire-cutting machines, Mixers, Fillers, Thermoforming equipment, Slicing machines, Check Weighers, Conveyors. The role will be truly multi-skilled, and the candidates will be responding to various breakdowns and carrying out Pre Planned Maintenance. The position will be working in a refrigerated/chilled environment.
Planning and carrying out all maintenance across the business whilst ensuring production performance of the company remains at its most efficient. Some works may need to be on an evening or weekend and the Maintenance Engineer will be a keyholder.
Develop a full PMP that can manage succession.
Ensure all plant, machinery, electrics, plumbing, Forklifts and site drainage is working correctly at all times.
Support Managers to make production most efficient.
Maintain and further develop strong supplier relationships.
Make savings on parts by sourcing efficiently, whilst paying attention to warranty.
Plan and deal with any external specialist contracting firms such as Air and Refrigeration
To apply for the Days Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref 5881SC by email to Simon Cutsforth : firstname.lastname@example.org RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise