JOB TITLE: Data Analyst
COMMUTABLE FROM: Hull, Cottingham, Willerby, Hessle, Brough, Beverley, South Cave, Hedon, Keyingham, Barton upon Humber, Bishop Burton
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £26,600 – £28,200 per annum DOE
- 28 Holidays + 8 Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Group share scheme
- Eyecare vouchers
- Free lunch on site
- Excellent opportunities for progression within the business
COMPANY INFORMATION: My client is an Energy Solutions Provider who have come up with new innovative technology in the Renewable Energy sector.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Bachelor’s degree or similar in Maths, Computer Science or Statistics
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong analytical skills/attention to detail and ability to work with large data sets
- Proficient in SQL/Excel and data visualisation tools (Power BI etc)
As the Data Analyst, you will be joining a busy and continuously growing business where you will collect, clean, and transform the company data.
- Collect, clean, and transform large and complex data sets from various sources
- Analyse data to identify trends, patterns, and insights that will inform business decisions
- Create and maintain reports, dashboards, and visualisations to communicate insights to stakeholders
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive data-related projects
- Perform ad-hoc analysis as needed to support business needs
- Continuously monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of data collection and analysis processes and recommend improvements
To apply for the Data Analyst role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 6234CJ by email to Charlotte Johnson: email@example.com RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff in both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.
SECTOR: Renewable Energy