JOB TITLE: Customer Service Assistant, Customer Service Administrator, Customer Service Executive
COMMUTABLE FROM: Barton, Beverley, Cottingham, Driffield, Hedon, Hessle, Howden, Hull, Goole, Willerby, Scunthorpe,
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- Excellent benefits package including a company pension & private health cover.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Sunday – Thursday, 37.5 hours per week, 9am until 5pm
COMPANY INFORMATION: My client is a leading food manufacturer, and they are on the lookout for a Customer Service Assistant to join their team. They supply their products across the UK and into the continent.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Must have experience working within Customer Service
- Must have experience within Order Processing.
- Be a strong communicator across multiple formats including email and phone.
- Be able to work efficiently, in a fast-paced environment.
- Have a customer first attitude.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Delivering excellent customer service at all times and building positive working relationships with customers.
- Working with other departments to resolve any queries or issues that may arise from customers.
- Generating KPI packs for customers and maintaining and analysing data, to measure service performance.
- Working with customers on projects to ensure a smooth supply chain for both parties.
- Working on projects to improve customer service for the business, ensuring that as a department you are always looking at how you can go above and beyond to guarantee customer satisfaction.
- Building a close relationship with the sales team and understand key business movements that the department can support with.
- Co-ordinating with the rest of the supply chain function and ensuring teamwork between the transport department and planning department is smooth and customer service is at the forefront at all times.
- Order inputting and general office administration duties
To apply for the Customer Service Assistant role, please send your CV along with your salary details, Ref 6102CJ by email to Simon Cutsforth: firstname.lastname@example.org RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.
MANUFACTURING / CUSTOMER SERVICE