Construction Administrator/Technical Administrator
£23,000 – £25,000
Commutable from: Commutable from Beverley, York, Selby, Bridlington, Grimsby, Scunthorpe, Hull, Doncaster etc.
- Regional Contractor
- Excellent order book for 2022
You must have the following:
- A genuine interest to progress with a career in Construction
- Excellent attention to detail
- IT Skills
- Administration experience would be advantageous
As a Construction Administrator/Technical Administrator you will be carrying out all types of Administration duties in relation to Construction projects. Duties may include;
- Creating site packs
- Sorting paperwork from site and filing
- Collating tender documents
- Recording, printing and issuing construction drawings
- Keeping up to date with the filing/QMS system and archiving when necessary
- General assistance around the office
To apply for the Construction Administrator/Technical Administrator position, please send your CV along with your salary details, by email to Katie Seed – firstname.lastname@example.org RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.