JOB TITLE: Commercial Administrator, Construction Administrator, Site Administrator,
COMMUTABLE FROM: Hornsea, Hull, Cottingham, Driffield, Beverley, Willerby, Bridlington, Market Weighton, Hutton Cranswick and Hessle etc.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £25 000
- 25 Holidays + 8 Bank Holidays
- Company bonus of 12%
- Competitive pension scheme
- Death in Service
- Private medical care and life insurance
COMPANY INFORMATION: Our client is an award winning market leader in the Design and Build sector that have recently secured a number of large orders. Currently they supply a number of different industries that include; Construction, Commercial/ retail, Public Sector and the Private sector.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Experience within the construction industry would be advantageous, but not essential
- Good numeracy skills.
- Extremely well organised, adaptable, resilient and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Confident and good communication skills, both written and over the telephone.
- IT literate and competent on Microsoft Excel.
The successful candidate will provide high level administration support to the commercial team. This will be a pivotal role int the department ensuring both suppliers and customers receive timely payments.
- Raise purchase orders for hire teams to create Sub-Contract works orders, Variation orders and supplier contracts.
- Process Subcontractor applications to be certified.
- Manage and release invoices held.
- Query disputed invoices with site manager / suppliers.
- Raise POs for marketing, misc. hire and prelim requirements.
- Supplier and subcontractor statement reconciliations.
- General administration
To apply for the Inventory Manager role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 6236AC by email to email@example.com RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.