£24,497 + 2% Attendance Bonus + 25 Days Holiday + bank holidays + Healthcare + Life Assurance + Income Protection + Pension + Sick Pay
Commutable from Hull, Beverley, Brigg, Bridlington, Cottingham, Driffield, Doncaster, Hedon, Howden, Goole, Scunthorpe.
- Opportunity to work for a stable and well-established company.
- Excellent Training Provided
- Overtime available on weekends.
- Longer term chance to move up a CNC Machinist with a higher salary and more responsibility
- Long term stability.
My client is a specialist manufacturing firm who supply their products across the world including North America, the former soviet states and many developing countries. The firm is very well established and have an ever-growing order book. They have recently set out on expanding after a busy period during the pandemic and have excellent growth plans set out for the business and its staff for the coming years.
You must have the following:
- Experience of working with metal preferred, but not essential with those with the right attitude
- Ideally have a qualification in Engineering
- Previous CNC Operating experience
- Ability to read engineering drawings essential
- Upbeat, “can-do” attitude
- High level of Health & Safety awareness
- Numerate and literate
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good communication skills
My client is looking to recruit a semi-skilled CNC Machinist, willing to work Monday to Thursday 7am to 3pm and Friday 7am to 230pm. There may be some flexibility required to work the afternoon shifts during busy periods or to cover absence, but a shift premium would be paid on top of the role.
Scope and Purpose
Reporting to the Bars Supervisor within the Manufacturing Department you will work as a part of the team producing high quality components to engineering drawings and specifications. Adherence to health and safety procedures and policies.
- Producing high quality components
- Interpreting work from engineering drawings
- Ensuring components are manufactured within the correct standards
- Working alongside other engineers in the multi-skilled engineering team
- Adherence to health and safety regulations
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.