JOB TITLE: CNC Operative / CNC Operator / CNC Machinist
COMMUTABLE FROM: Scunthorpe, Brigg, Barton Upon Humber, Goole, Normanby, Broughton, Winterton, Thorne, Crowle, Hull
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £10.75 – £11.20 per hour
- 23.5 Holidays
- Early finish on a Friday
- Training and Development
- Private Pension Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
COMPANY INFORMATION: Our Client is an Electro mechanical Engineering Company looking to expand their growing team over the next year. The company are introducing new production lines and expanding their capacity by 50% this year. They currently supply to a number of different industries including Aerospace, industrial, Defence, Medical, Rail, Print and Automotive.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- With a technical/hands on background willing to learn and constantly improve
- Knowledge of Continuous Improvements, Process Improvements, and Kaizen etc. is highly Desirable
- Experience 1st offs and last offs, trouble shooting and problem solving
- Excellent attention to detail and time keeping
- Organized approach with good Written and verbal communication skills
- Able to observe all housekeeping / 5S procedures
- Operate CNC and Plastic Injection moulding machines as required
- Setting up and managing CNC machines to perform different jobs including cutting and drilling of panels
- Loading programs into CNC machine. Entering initial settings e.g. selecting parameters, positioning material and zeroing the machine
- Working to set up sheets for pod location
- Loading workpieces onto the machine
- Ensure the CNC machine operates in accordance with the guidelines of the company
- Check machines on a daily basis to guarantee functionality
- Perform QA inspection of goods presented using visual inspection and tape measure to confirm dimensions
- Be able to set and operate machinery such as routers, Circular saws, drills, woodworking machinery, CNC machines, Wall Saws, Beam Saw etc
- Use of hand tools, Hammer, chisels, clamps, etc. – This role involves a high level of physical activity – walking the site for the duration of your shift.
To apply for the CNC Machinist role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 5728YW by email to firstname.lastname@example.org RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.