JOB TITLE: CNC Machinist / CNC Programmer / CNC Operator
COMMUTABLE FROM: North Yorkshire – Commutable from; York, Pickering, Ripon, North Yorkshire, Northallerton, Malton, Scarborough
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £27,000 per annum + Overtime available
- 37 hours per week (Mon-Thurs 8.30am to 4.30pm and Friday 8.30am to 4pm)
- 25 days holidays plus 8 bank holidays
- 5% pension
- Private healthcare
COMPANY INFORMATION: Our client is a leader in the development or custom made plant to the oil and gas industry. An organisation with an excellent reputation for training and development.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Minimum 3 years machine shop experience.
- Working knowledge of standard measurements, such as those used for threads and tapers, and a good understanding of the working qualities of various metals and plastics
- Must have good communication skills and the ability to work well with others.
- Must be hard working, able to work under pressure.
- Read and interpret drawings, specifications and tolerances
- Program and operate Hurco and or Mazak CNC milling machines
- Set up, program and operate CNC Hurco and/or Mazak milling machines
- Read and interpret technical drawings, specifications and tolerances
- Competent in the use of precision measuring devices
- Complete Quality documentation (NCR, ECN etc.)
- Carry out standard machine maintenance
- Ability to operate manual milling machines
- Capable of working with limited supervision
- Willing to undertake flexible working hours (may include overtime, shift work, ad hoc)
- Complete administrative documentation (Timesheets, holidays etc)
- Carry out job tasks safely using good working practices
- Ensure good housekeeping at all times.
- Other duties to support the business operations as assigned
- To manufacture components and parts, generally from aluminium, stainless steel and plastics, in accordance with drawings, technical specifications and tolerances
- To program and operate CNC milling machines including planning a sequence of operations to allow efficient manufacture
- Support LEAN activities within the machine shop to ensure maximum efficiency and minimize waste during the manufacturing processes.
To apply for the CNC Machinist role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 5871YW by email to Yasmin : firstname.lastname@example.org RoS International s Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.