JOB TITLE: CNC Machinist / CNC Operator
COMMUTABLE FROM: Hull, Cottingham, Willerby, Hessle, Brough, Beverley, South Cave, Hedon, Barton upon Humber, Bishop Burton
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £33,000 – £35,000 + Overtime + Pension Scheme + Attractive Share Option Scheme + 28 days hol plus banks
- Lots of variety in the role
- Excellent Company Culture
- Chance to help develop new prototype solutions and
My client is an Award-Winning Energy Solutions Provider who have come up with new innovative technology in the Renewable Energy sector. They are growing at a rapid pace and they predict that within the next 12 months there products will start to be installed across various sites in the UK and production will multiply. The business is entrepreneurial and want driven creative thinkers across their business.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Experience with both Turning and Milling, Band Saw Pillar Drill
- NVQ / Apprentice trained in Engineering or Machining
- Must be able to read Engineering drawings
- Good Communication
- Have knowledge of CAD CAM
This position will be working initially on a permanent late shift 3pm to 11pm. The role is very varied and you will be working closely with the r&d department trying to help develop new cutting edge products and also improving existing designs. It would suit a natural problem solver who is creative and someone who is a self-starter and can manage their own workload. The role can offer lots of variety and job satisfaction for those that enjoy technical challenges and Engineering problems.
- Using various workshop processes to machine metals and plastics.
- Processes include 5 axis milling machine. Manual 3 axis vertical mill, 2 axis Manual Lathe, pillar drill etc.
- Review drawings and work with designers to improve machinability.
- Working to tight tolerances to ensure standards are kept high
- Precisely measuring parts made to match drawings
- Supporting the R & D requirements of the company.
- Responsible for upkeep of machines and machine tooling requirements.
To apply for the CNC Machinist role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 6047SC by email to email@example.com RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.
SECTOR: Renewable Energy / Manufacturing / Engineering