JOB TITLE: CAD Designer / CAD Designer Technician / CAD Technician
COMMUTABLE FROM: Brandesburton, Hull, Skirlaugh, Driffield, Beverley, Cottingham, Brough, Bridlington, Skipsea and Hornsea
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £28,000 – £30,000 DOE
- 25 Holidays + 8 Bank Holidays
- Company bonus of up to 12.5%
- Competitive pension scheme
- Death in Service
- Private medical care and life insurance
Our client is an award-winning market leader in the Design and Build sector that have recently secured a number of large orders. Currently they supply a number of different industries that include Construction, Commercial/ retail, Public Sector, and the Private sector.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Previous AutoCAD experience
- Good communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Knowledge of the modular industry would be beneficial
- Be a team player but also have the ability to work independently
Due to continued growth and increased workload, the client is looking for a CAD Designer to join the team on a permanent basis.
The purpose of the role is to produce enquiry drawings for the rental sales team. You will need to maintain and design processes in line with the company QA systems.
- To prepare enquiry drawings for hire sales team by using AutoCAD 2D to produce accurate, high quality plan drawing / elevations etc
- Prepare production drawing and design information for issue to Production departments
- Attend Factory Project Launch Meetings when necessary
- Assist in standardisation of existing hire fleet drawing information
- Prepare site plans / logistics layouts etc which may include crane / delivery vehicles etc to assist site operations teams
- Prioritise and programme workload in line with project programmes
- Ensure deadlines are met for each project to an agreed quality level and on time in full
- To liaise with internal staff as appropriate on queries relating to drawings / production details etc
- Attend launch meeting with rental teams internally
- Prepare As-Built drawing layouts
- Liaise with external sub-contractors on designs
- Maintain drawing standards as set out in the companies QA procedures
- To assist the admin team in keeping the building availability database up to date and producing the availability drawings required to do so
- Up-load drawings to client’s portal drawing registers
- To prepare drawings and technical information for hire sales managers, production drawings for the operations teams (site installation) by using AutoCAD
- To liaise with clients and internal staff on queries relating to drawings / production details etc
- Liaise with external sub-contractors on designs and provide technical assistance where required to resolve any potential conflicts
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.