JOB TITLE: CAD Designer / CAD Designer Technician / CAD Technician
COMMUTABLE FROM: Brandesburton, Bewholme, Hull, Skirlaugh, Driffield, Beverley, Cottingham, Brough, Bridlington, Skipsea and Hornsea etc.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £25,000 – £30,000
- Private pension scheme 4% of your own salary contribution 10% company
- Annual bonus which is in line with company profits – 10%
- Private medical care
- 25 days annual leave + the 8 bank holidays
Established in 1956 and has grown over the last six decades to become one of the UK’s leading offsite construction and modular building specialists. We provide high quality building solutions for both temporary and permanent applications across the public and private sectors.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- AutoCAD experience required.
- Good Communication skills
- Possess good IT skills.
- Ability to work well in a team and on your own
- To prepare drawings and technical information for hire sales managers, production drawings for issue to the factory and site details for our operations teams (site installation) by using AutoCAD to produce accurate, high quality plan drawing / elevations / specifications etc, where possible providing these solutions utilizing either buildings or units from our existing rental fleet to meet the client’s requirements.
- Liaise with external sub-contractors on designs and provide technical assistance where required to resolve any potential conflicts to ensure that their works are compatible with our buildings.
- Prepare production drawing and design information for issue to Production departments.
- To prepare enquiry drawings for hire sales team by using AutoCAD 2D to produce accurate, high quality plan drawing / elevations etc, where possible providing these solutions utilizing either buildings or units from our existing rental fleet to meet the clients’ requirements.
- To liaise with internal staff as appropriate on queries relating to drawings / production details etc.
- Up-load drawings to client’s portal drawing registers.
To apply for the CAD Designer role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 6175JH by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.
SECTOR: Design and Build/ Construction