JOB TITLE: Controls Engineer, Automation Engineer, Electrical Systems Engineer
COMMUTABLE FROM: Brough, South Cave, Market Weighton, Cottingham, Beverley, Hull, Willerby, Hessle, Hedon, Preston, Gilberdyke and Driffield
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £45000 – £48400
- 28 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
- Private pension (maximum 12% company, 6% employee)
- Life insurance
- Private Health Care
COMPANY INFORMATION: Our client is a leading manufacturer in the Humber area they have recently had a large amount of capital investment into the site to help increase production capacity.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- HNC, ONC or Apprenticeship in a relevant engineering discipline
- Previous experience in manufacturing
- Proven Engineering skills within Controls/PLC’s/Automation (Siemens and GE) advantageous
- Experience with Automated plant/ equipment both on installations and maintenance
- Demonstrate experience in project management
ROLE INFORMATION: Our client is currently looking to expand their engineering team and have created several new roles due to increased orders and increased capability. The successful candidate will be responsible for controls and Automated systems on site.
Other duties include;
- Ensure all Automation projects are delivered within the agreed timeframes and to budget.
- Manage change to automated plant
- Responsible for all the automation projects and automated plant on site (PLC’s, Drives SCADA, Manufacturing Servers and O.E.E system and HMI’s)
- Be available for call support for any issues or breakdowns that arise in the factory.
- Support with the completion of the PM plan, this meaning that at some stages you will be asked to complete PMs on machinery.
- Support the maintenance manager to plan for engineering works.
- Support the maintenance manager to improve the work orders and maintenance completed on site.
- Support the project engineering team with technical advice and onsite support
To apply for the Automation Engineer role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 6160AC by email to Alastair Curran email@example.com RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.