Aftersales Assistant, Engineering Stores, Warehouse and Returns Assistant ( Part Time)
Commutable from Anlaby, Barton, Brigg, Beverley, Brough, Cottingham, Hessle, Ferriby, Hull, Swanland, Skidby, Walkington, Willerby
Salary and Benefits
£11.26 per hour a minimum of 3 days a week between Mon-Fri , Bonus available, pension, holidays etc
- Working for a stable and rapidly expanding company
- This role will be ideal for someone who can’t commit to a full time hours position whether it be due to further studies, family situation ,personal situation etc and wants a regular wage still in a vibrant and modern work atmosphere
- Chance to work at the firm’s brand new state of the art factory
- Chance to work within Manufacturing / Engineering
- Opportunity to work on a high tech product range
- Work in a clean and modern manufacturing environment
- Excellent working conditions
My client is an award-winning manufacturer in a specialist and growing market that supplies a range of different industries including Automotive, Plastics, Food and Drink, Steel and Pharmaceutical. Due to an upturn in work they need to appoint someone on a part time basis to work a minimum of 3 days a week.
You must have the following:
- Excellent Attention to detail
- Must have a Can-do attitude and be prepared to offer a high level of service to both internal and external parties.
- Must be happy to be hands on whether it be unpacking products, dis-assembling parts, moving parts across the factory.
- Ideally have some basic hand tool experience
- Must be a fast learner and able to work in a small team
- Must be able to follow set procedures and guidelines.
- Must have basic IT skills
- Must be happy to work 3 days a week on a part time basis
- Any previous experience of warehouse or Stores environment would be a distinct advantage.
As an Aftersales assistant (p/t) your role will be to support the Aftersales team within the business by helping where needed to improve the efficiency and operational throughput of the department. You will be assisting with the efficient processing of all customer returns, minimising delay, eliminating any waste (time, financial and resource) and reducing customer complaints as a result. This will require unpacking of customer returns and you will be involved in the receiving, unloading, and recording of parts, equipment, materials, and supplies as well as some basic mechanical work preparing sub-assemblies etc. to support the team.
My client is looking to for candidates to start ASAP so if you want to be considered for the position then please apply now!
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.