JOB TITLE: Account Manager
COMMUTABLE FROM: Hull, Willerby, Anlaby, Beverley, Cottingham etc.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £25,000 – £35,000 + Bonus
- Private Pension
- 26 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Excellent benefits package
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to present accurately
- Excellent MS Office Skills
- Strong Administration background
COMPANY INFORMATION: Our client is an established Software Company in the Hull area. Due to recent and continued growth, they are looking to recruit an Account Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
ROLE INFORMATION: Reporting to the Director, the Account Manager will be responsible for developing and growing existing customers Accounts.
Duties will include;
- Phone based account management to grow and develop existing account customers
- Managing around 6 Key accounts initially but this will grow with time.
- Accounts consists of mature customers, new customers and lapsed customers and will involve upselling and cross selling other products.
- Experience looking after public sector Accounts would be advantageous.
- Other duties include updating spreadsheets, producing add-hock reports for Directors and Managers
- Other Sales Administration duties
To apply for the Account Manager role, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 6031KS
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.
SECTOR: Sales Account Manager/Account Manager/Sales/Administration/IT/Software