JOB TITLE: Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Business Development Manager
COMMUTABLE FROM: Hull, Goole, Howden, Market Weighton, Driffield, Beverley, Hornsea, Withernsea, Barton, Scunthorpe, Brigg, Brough
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £25,000 base salary
- £10,000 OTE commission
- 25 holiday plus bank holidays (2 extra days for birthday and charity day)
- Life insurance
- Corporate discount scheme
- Private pension scheme
- Hybrid working – home working available
For us, it’s bigger than broadband.
A well-established company based in the heart of the Hull and East Yorkshire community for over 120 years.
Our client are an innovative, award-winning company that is committed to providing a friendly, helpful and world class service to our customers. Currently investing heavily into infrastructure to bring the benefits of full fibre broadband to even more homes and businesses across the region.
Our client is a business that thrives on working collaboratively to bring innovative ideas to fruition and continually striving to be the very best at what they do in order to keep our customers connected.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- IT literate
- Previous experience as an Account Manager
- Proven track record in B2B sales
- Good interpersonal customer service skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Team player
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise workload effectively
- Attention to detail
Our client is looking for an ambitious account manager who is looking to develop their sales skills. You will be required to do the following duties:
- Managing and developing a set of accounts to increase business
- Working closely with account leads to understand the Account Business Plan in order to support the implementation of the account strategy
- Engaging daily with allocated customers in order to proactively establish needs and deliver against them within the required sales margin targets
- Consulting over the phone with customers to gain an understanding of their business needs in order to propose the right solutions that solve their business requirements
- Producing Customer Proposals in order to support the winning of new business with existing, or new, prospects
To apply for the Account Manager role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 5921CJ by email to firstname.lastname@example.org RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.