Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer / Mechanical Design Engineer
£25,000 – £35,000 ( Dependent on experience) + 23 days holiday plus bank holidays + Overtime + Contributory Pension
Commutable from Barton, Brigg, Broughton, Caistor, Driffield, Doncaster, Hessle, Hull, Immingham, Laceby, Louth Grimsby, Market Rasen, Scunthorpe, Stallingbrough
- Opportunity to work for a stable and well-established company.
- Excellent Training Provided
- Lots of variety in the role
- Long term stability and chance to progress into Projects
My client is a specialist process manufacturer who supply to a range of different industries. They are a well-established firm and have a growing order book. The firms’ products are supporting a sustainable and greener world and the site is continually investing into both product and site-based improvements.
You must have the following:
- Must have good Solidworks Skills whether that is in industry or at University
- Must have completed an Engineering or Technology based Degree
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Be happy to get involved in projects and have an Eye for detail
- Ability to work as part of a team, and individually
- Self-motivated, proactive and the ability to work to timescales
- Flexible and Innovative problem solver
This role will be reporting to the Operations Manager working in a team of 4 people.
The work can be varied which includes projects ranging from feasibility studies, right through to full plant design and builds.
The role will involve:
- 3D design using Solidworks ranging from small projects through to full plant design
- Sizing, pricing, and sourcing of mechanical items
- Assisting production departments with plant mechanical issues
- Commissioning of plant equipment
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.