JOB TITLE: Junior Quality Inspector
COMMUTABLE FROM: North Yorkshire – Commutable from; York, Pickering, Ripon, North Yorkshire, Northallerton, Malton, Scarborough
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £21,000 – £24,000 per annum + Overtime available
- 37 hours per week (Mon-Thurs 8.30am to 4.30pm and Friday 8.30am to 4pm)
- 25 days holidays plus 8 bank holidays
- 5% pension
- Private healthcare
- 2x salary death in service benefits
COMPANY INFORMATION: Our client is a leader in the development of custom-made plant to the oil and gas industry. An organisation with an excellent reputation for training and development.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Secondary education
- Knowledge/experience of ISO9001 and ISO14001
- Computer literate
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Full clean driving licence
- Ability to read and interpret drawings
The purpose of the role is the inspection of basic components for acceptance into the manufacturing operations. There are opportunities to develop key skills and techniques for use within the company.
- Verify mechanical and machining materials based upon drawings and test specifications
- Inspection of Basic/Simple fabricated and machined components to engineering drawings
- Perform mechanical inspections (under supervision) for components and completed assemblies, paint shop inspections, visual inspections and thickness measurements
- Assist with the company’s calibration program
- Complete all necessary documentation according to company requirements, (including timesheets, NCR’s. etc.)
- Assist with the filing of Quality records
- Carry out job tasks safely using good working practices
- Ensure good housekeeping
- Other duties as assigned by the Quality manager.
To apply for the Junior Quality Inspector role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 6150CJ by email to Charlotte : email@example.com RoS International s Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.