Commutable from: Commutable from Beverley, York, Selby, Bridlington, Grimsby, Scunthorpe, Hull, Doncaster etc.
Salary: £24,000 – £26,000 + Excellent Benefits
- Regional Contractor
- Excellent order book for 2022/2023
- Established clients in the private and public sector
You must have the following:
- Excellent attention to detail
- IT Skills
- Construction and Project knowledge would be advantageous
Working closely with the Design & Contracts Managers, the successful Document Controller will maintain and distribute important documentation and to also compile building and fabric operation and maintenance manuals (O&M’s) to the highest quality in line with our contractual obligations. These manuals will consist of, but not be limited, project associated information such as record drawings, commissioning and test sheets, manufacturers literature. Duties will include;
- Assisting the project team in the management and implementation of the document control systems
- Generating project filing systems both paper and electronically
- Management and maintenance of web portal for the distribution of documents including uploading of documentation and notifications and auditing the system to ensures information is accurate and up to date
- Management and control of drawings, specifications and project documentation issued between Design and Project team members, subcontractors, and other interested parties
- Ensuring that the latest revisions are administered and distributed promptly
- Ensuring that all correspondence is referenced correctly
- Preparation of O&M manuals.
- Managing the process of handover information, O&M manuals, Health & Safety files and as built information liaising with internal and external teams to ensure O&M Manuals are correctly produced, filed, and recorded
To apply for the Document Controller position, please send your CV along with your salary details, by email to Katie Seed – firstname.lastname@example.org RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.